My Hero Academia Chapter 349 Spoilers, Origin Of Dabi Starts Now,



my hero academia chapter 349 spoilers

My Hero Academia

 My Hero Academia, one of the most famous anime series and fastly getting into Best New Generation animes. A world full of heroes and villains, almost 80% of population has superpowers called "Quirk". In this world, there is a young boy, Izuku Midoriya who wants to become the No. 1 hero in the world despite being the fact that he does not even have the quirk.

My Hero Academia Anime & Manga

My hero academia has 5 seasons with 25 episodes in each seasons, making this anime too long for new generation animes. With 3 movies in bucket, this anime franchise is very big to see. Boku no hero academia or My hero academia has 349 chapters so far in the manga.

My Hero Academia Chapter 349 Spoilers

My hero academia chapter 349 was lit. In this chapter we see Deku is heading back to where Shigaraki is but he doesn't have much speed to go faster, in this moment Vestige of 2nd user comes and says that he should take the safer and longer route to reach his target rather than using "His Quirk".  Then cut to the where Ochaco is, where Toga says that She is done with everyone and now she is gonna be what she is. And takes Jin's blood to transform. Then heading back to the Kamino Ward, where Dabi with "Needle Nomu" giving everyone, who is there, very hard time. That's where Shoto asks Dabi that Why did he not come back, if he had survived that disastrous forest fire. Dabi answers Shoto that the fact is your my little brother, so you should know how your big brother Touya Todoraki turns into "Dabi". And with that chapter ends. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments